In Antigone, Creon’s son talks to him about a tree in a storm. I am that tree. I think about that all the time.
It really is the question, but conscience really does make cowards of us all.
Seriously, i have gone to bed the past two nights with that intense moment of eye contact and honesty in my head.
I love theatre. I love acting. I’m falling in love with my scene partner.
I Chose Right from Baby is one of the most underrated songs.
In the past 5 years I have performed in
- You Can’t Take it With You
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Curious Savage
- Night Fall With Edgar Allan Poe
- Hello Dolly!
- Romeo and Juliet
- Devil’s Advocate
- Camp Coinania
At the beginning of 2013 (with one paying job down) I will begin my acting career, so far it has been a great ride, so far, and I can’t wait to see where it takes me(:
- Me: It was just awkward
- Lindsey: Well then you shouldn't have changed clothes infront of him
- Me: We are theatre people, that is the least of my problems.
- Mom: Do you think you'll have all boys?
- Me: Haha, well if I have kids, I'd like to just have boys.
- Mom: I can just see you now: *imitates my voice* 'Shakespeare, Thoreau, Heratio, Edgar, get over here'
- Me: I am not naming a kid, Thoreau.
- Mom: They'd all be characters or authors from your favorite books and plays, except one kid who'd be named after your favorite broadway actor--he's your gay son.
I’m getting my theatre legs back. Sore, muscular, tan, bruised and scratched. And I love it